It is easy to forget how integrated social is an everyday part of our lives now and everyone knows that the growth of social has been huge over the last 5+ years… but what about in the last 12 months from 2010-2011?
- 49% of Twitter users rarely login Facebook’s crazy 63.46% market share
- 1 in 4 Americans watch a YouTube video every single day
- 53% of employees research potential job candidates on social networks
- Facebook has 310m unique visitors every day
- Stumbleupon gets more daily traffic than twitter
To view the stats in infographic form visit http://www.mediabistro.com/alltwitter/files/2011/08/growth-social-media.jpg
Source: Digital Buzz Blog