loading

OUR BLOG

22
Feb

Does more friends on Facebook equal more stress?

According to a study published by psychologists from Edinburgh Napier University, the more Facebook friends you have, the more likely you are to feel stressed out. The scientists quizzed 200 students on their use of the site, and concluded that for a significant number the negative effects of Facebook outweighed the benefits of staying in touch with friends and family.

According to the survey 12% of respondents said that Facebook made them feel anxious. Of these, respondents had an average of 117 friends each. The remaining 88% of respondents, who said that Facebook did not make them feel anxious, had an average of 75 friends each.

To read more interesting stats visit http://www.marketingvox.com/marketing-data-roundup-more-facebook-friends-equals-more-stress-social-networks-boost-display-ads-048739/

Comments ( 0 )
2014 ©: MKT Communications. All rights reserved.